Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week #5 - Discipline & Discipleship

Hey everyone! For those of you who were in class, thanks so much for your honesty and effort as you had the chance to teach yourselves last Sunday. I know you found it surprising that I left you on your own, but hopefully you also discovered why this might be helpful. Thanks for trying it, and we will certainly talk more about it next week (May 31) when we meet for our last session together. This week you should plan to attend Jr. MYF if you are going to be at church, I will be in Vermont on a service trip with the young adults.

Here are the questions (RESPOND TO BOTH) for you respond to this week:
  1. In your own words, what does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
  2. Given your own definition, are you one of his disciples?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and I will see you on May 31!

~ jim

1 comment: